Registration Deadline : 15 September 2016
Registration Fee includes:
- Certificate of Attendance
- Access to Scientific Sessions and Exhibition
- Tea Breaks and Lunches
1. Cheque / Bank Draft (to be drawn on a Singapore Bank)
- All cheques / bank drafts should be made payable to "SGCIC Pte Ltd".
- Please indicate your Name and Contact Number clearly and that the payment is meant for "SGCIC 2016" at the back of the cheque/ bank draft.
- Kindly mail cheque / bank draft to: SGCIC 2016 Secretariat, c/o Events.360 Pte Ltd, 2 Jalan Rajah, #05-20, Singapore 329134.
2. Bank / Telegraphic Transfer
: SGCIC PTE LTD
: United Overseas Bank Ltd
: 80 Raffles Place UOB Plaza Singapore 048624
- Please note that all bank charges are borne by remitter (ordering customer).
- Please state on the remittance advice that the payment is for "SGCIC 2016" and indicate your Name and Contact Number clearly.
- Upon completion of the transfer, please email a copy of your remittance advice with your Name to the Secretariat at email@example.com for tracking purposes.
- Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Organiser in writing.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of registration fee will be charged if the cancellation is received on or before 14 September 2016.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after the respective deadlines as stated above.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the programme. Full refund will be made should the course be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and all refunds will be made after the event.